My new book will be coming off the press sometime this summer. It’s a small book, under 100 pages, so it should be a quick read. Here is the anticipated cover:
I hope this book will help answer some of the following questions:
- What does it mean to be faithful to God?
- How does one become seduced into deception and falsehood? What are the lures and traps?
- What are some historical examples of faithfulness and unfaithfulness to God?
- Why must the Gospel remain pure, holy, and uncorrupted?
- What are some ways Christians are being unfaithful to God today?
- Why are so many Christians leaving the church? Why are the sheep scattered?
- What about America? Why does it seem that God hasn’t heard our prayers for revival?
- What is the difference between a unity brought about by “oneness” and a unity brought about by holiness?
- If a Christian realizes they’ve been unfaithful to God, what can they do?
My desire is that this new book will be a blessing to the church and will help Christians to care about God’s heart as the center of our concern as Christians.